Family planning services
for women and men
Indiana Family Health Council is a private, not-for-profit organization that funds 36 reproductive health clinics, of which 30 are accessible to the public, across the state to make healthcare and education available and accessible to all women, men and teens in Indiana. Each year, 30,000 Hoosiers receive services coordinated by the Indiana Family Health Council. The services clients receive are primarily funded by the federal Title X program.
SERVICES AT EACH CLINIC MAY INCLUDE:
- Low cost or free birth control pills, condoms, IUDS, Nexplanon©, and other contraceptive methods;
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI/STD) testing, prevention education, counseling, limited treatment and referrals;
- Pregnancy testing, counseling and resources;
- Pelvic exams, including Pap smears;
- Breast exams;
- Family planning counseling and education;
- Basic infertility screening;
- Emergency contraception;
- HPV Vaccination;
- Smoking cessation counseling
- Nutrition Counseling
- Reproductive health counseling and education.
We have been closely monitoring the rapid developments of COVID-19. We realize that this is a challenging time for many Hoosiers, which is why we have created a list of national and local resources to support our sub recipients and others in the field. As always, we...
The Indiana Family Health Council (IFHC) is currently seeking board members to serve in the new year. We are looking for leaders from across the state to offer their fundraising, management/administration and networking skills to help us promote our mission and goals....
The Indiana Family Health Council (IFHC) is seeking applications from public and private non-profit organizations with the ability and capacity to provide Title X funded family planning services in Madison County, Indiana Title X assists individuals and couples in...
The Indiana Family Health Council (IFHC) is pleased to announce the release of their 2019 Family Planning Report. The report highlights key areas regarding family planning and reproductive health in the state of Indiana. As you will see from the report, we have made...
Indiana Family Health Council
151 N. Delaware St., Suite 520
Indianapolis, IN 46204