Family planning services
for women and men
The Indiana Family Heath Council ensures that every clinic it funds meets the national standards of care for quality family planning. We will help you figure out answers to important sexual health questions and how to take control of your sexual health and cutting out some of the stress in your life. All services are confidential.
Quality Family Planning Services
Our Clinics Provide
- Birth control, including The Pill, Ring, Patch, IUD, Depo-Provera®, implant and other prescription medications.
- Information on how not having sex at all might be right for you now.
- Advice for couples who are struggling to get pregnant.
- Child spacing information outlining why it’s best to plan when to have next baby.
- Clinic staff who will listen if you want to talk about your questions and concerns and what your next steps might be
- Other services you might need