“Family planning” means figuring out answers to important sexual health questions. It means taking control of your sexual health and cutting out some of the stress in your life. THE IFHC Family Planning Resources offers the following low-cost or free birth control materials and other tools. All services are confidential.
• Birth control, including The Pill, NuvaRing®, OrthoEvra ®, IUD, Depo-Provera® and other prescription medications.
• Information on how not having sex at all might be right for you now.
• Advice for couples who are struggling to get pregnant.
• Child spacing information outlining why it’s best to plan when to have next baby.
• Clinic staff who will listen if you want to talk about your questions and concerns and what your next steps might be.